06 March, 2010

pondicherry trip - I

I went to a trip to Pondicherry with some friends in Feb10... It was a absolutely relaxing trip... Its very difficult to explain in words the calm and timelessness of this place... It doesnt seem anyone is in any hurry/or has any agenda... things seems to be falling in place on their own... I am sure this is what a tourist feels in any city... but Pondicherry was awesome...
The cafe, sea-food, breeze was too tough to let go... Whenever, I plan for a next visit, it will definitely be 4-5 days as 2.1/2 days we spent this time was too less...
I did 2 sketches in the trip... One was a rough sketch of some hills on the way from Bangalore...
second was in Auroville... Its a view of the Matrimandir... Its a very intriguing structure... I will put some colour to it soon...

No comments: